This is a container page that serves to add temporarily new projects while waiting to have its own page. If you find a project that you consider that should be on this WikiMathCom, but you don't have time now to investigate more or to write an article, you can just add it to the list below with a link or a reference to be checked later.
Items should not stay for long in this page. Sections are just to maintain a certain order, each article can be later assigned to one or more categories.
- 1 Traveling, temporary and virtual exhibitions
- 2 Math outreach organizations
- 3 Web resources
- 4 Software
- 5 Mathematical artifacts shops
- 6 Exhibits manufacturers
- 7 Theatre
- 8 Math in the city
- 9 Collaboration projects
- 10 History
- 11 France
- 12 Science outreach connected to mathematics
- 13 Support to education
Traveling, temporary and virtual exhibitions
- Experiencing mathematics 
- Magic Mathworks traveling circus 
- MoMath - Math Midway
- Illustrating Geometry Art Exhibition
- Volim Matematiku
- Maths week in Ireland
- Matemilano 
- Matemáticas Fluidas
- Maths on toast 
- Simmetria giochi di specchi 
- Simetria, jogos de espelhos 
- Matemática Viva 
- Mathematical machines: in Italian and in English
- Voyage en Mathématique in French and [exist in English]
Math outreach organizations
- Maths Busking 
- Etudes 
- The Geometry Center (closed)
- Mathematics Outreach International (MOI)
- Mathema (Slovenia)
- Curvilinea (Italy)
- Circo matematico Portugal
- Maths on Toast
- Fermat Science
- Living Maths
- cp's mathem-o-blog
- nrich maths
- MAA minute math
- Schoen geometry
- Mathematical Etudes
- Maths resources
- Maths et travaux, Portal of SMF
- Savoir sans frontières.
- Wise books (Mądre książki) is a non-commercial Polish site that offers short reviews and recommendations on math and science popularization literature.
- Brèves de Maths, a French blog with daily short articles on the subject of Mathematics of Planet Earth.
- Illustrating Mathematics wiki
- MathMunch, A Weekly Digest of the Mathematical Internet
- The mathematician's shirt, a textile installation.
- Botanica Mathematica, a mass-participation, textile taxonomy of mathematical plant forms.
- Geometry games
- Jenn 3D (visualizing Coxeter polytopes).
- K3D Surf
- Apps with puzzles, not documented and not good graphics but some good ideas
- App with Girih Tiles by Fermat Science
Mathematical artifacts shops
- Lénart Sphere
- Maths gear
- Itsphun (Itsphun Europe). Interlocking Triangles, Squares, Pentagons, and Hexagons Using Notches.
- Mathartfun, Tessellations
- Nervous System. A design studio that combines scientific research, computer graphics, mathematics, and digital fabrication to design and manufacture interesting objects such as jewelry, lamps, puzzles, houseware, sculptures and more.
- Lab of math machines. This is centre at University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, they also construct and sell machines through the association Macchine Matematiche
- Wunderholz sells Tensegrity toys and other educational toys.
- Miramodus Molecular Models (previously Beevers Molecular Models), build and supply balls and spokes models of molecules, crystals, and other structures. Based in Edinburgh (UK).
- Findel Education Resources is a UK supplier of educational resources and hands-on modules for primary and secondary education. Its mathematics sections contains more than a hundred products.
- MathLove (and SpielMathe), a Korean manufacturer of educational math toys and math puzzles.
- MathMaker, hand-made wooden models of polyhedra and other math puzzles, for education or decorative purposes.
- Fibonacci clocks. Clocks for sale whose actions illustrate mathematical principles in beautiful ways.
Math in the city
- Martin Schilling's XIX century models  
- Michelson's Harmonic Analyzer
- Prof. Ludwig Münch Mathematische Trickfilme 1912