Revision as of 15:28, 16 December 2022 by Andreas (talk | contribs) (Reverted edits by Andreas (talk) to last revision by Volker Gaibler)
This is a map and list of math museums and permanent exhibitions around the world.
See the map in full window.
Projects for future museums
Closed or unknown status
- Arkimedeion (Syracuse, Italy) 
- Casa-Museo de la Matemática Educativa (Tenerife, Spain) 
- Maison des Maths (Quaregnon, Belgium) 
- Matopía (Zaragoza, Spain) 
- Virtual math museum
- Math Wonderland, Hokkaido?/Tokio?, Japan. Jin Akiyama. , , , 
- The Royal Cabinet of Mathematical and Physical Instruments (Dresden, Germany).